The Financial Directorate of the Slovak Republic is interested in ensuring the accessibility of its website in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. [new Window; only Slovak language] on information technology in public administration and relevant implementing rules within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2102 [new Window].
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.financnasprava.sk.
This website is in partial compliance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. [new Window; only Slovak language] on information technology in public administration and relevant implementing rules within the scope of the conditions under Directive (EU) 2016/2102 [new Window] with regard to the non-compliance elements listed below.
The content below is not available for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 [new Window] on accessibility of public sector entities' websites and mobile applications:
- some published images do not have the ALT attribute filled [Success criteria 1.1.1 Non-text content],
- video instructions do not have subtitles and alternative text [Success criteria 1.2.1 Separate audio and separate video recording (pre-recorded) and 1.2.2 Subtitles (pre-recorded)],
- the information content contains texts and published documents (e.g. PDF, DOC, DOCX, etc.) that do not have a structure in accordance with the success criteria 1.3.1 Information and interrelationships,
- in the information content, pop-up / pack-up blocks of text are used, which do not have the defined ARIA-EXPANDED attribute [Success criteria 1.3.3 Characteristics based on sensory sensation],
- hyperlinks are distinguished from the other text in colour without further highlighting, e.g. underlining, mandatory and incorrectly filled form fields are highlighted only by colour [Success criteria 1.4.1 Use of colours],
- some textual and non-textual elements do not meet the requirements for the contrast ratio, nor is the contrast ratio met when targeting areas using pseudo-classes :FOCUS, :HOVER, :SELECTED, also the targeting of some elements is not visible [Success criteria 1.4.3 Contrast ( minimal), 1.4.5 Text in the form of images, 1.4.11 Contrast of non-text elements and 2.4.7 Visible focus],
- when viewing the pages of the publicly available service "Information lists" on a low-resolution mobile device, it is necessary to scroll the page in both directions, the information is out of the visible part of the screen and at the same time all pages of Information lists have the same name [Success criteria 1.4.10 Rearranging Content 2.4.2 Each page has a name],
- in some parts of the portal there are elements that cannot be aimed via the keys, or it is not possible to control them via the keys [Success criteria 2.1.1 Keyboard],
- the links on the title page and in the personal internet zone are not implemented correctly, which would allow the skipping of blocks of information content [Success criteria 2.4.1 Skipping Blocks],
- the registration form for the personal internet zone and the forms of publicly available electronic services do not comply with the success criteria 3.3.1 Error identification and 3.3.3 Suggestion for error correction, also the information on sending / not sending the form is not displayed in these forms [Success criteria 4.1 .3 Status Reports],
- for some form items the LABEL element is not defined, in styles (CSS) there are recurring rules [Success criteria 4.1.1 Syntactic analysis and 4.1.2 Name, function, value].
- Non-compliance with the Slovak general binding legal regulations, governing the standards concerning the accessibility of websites and mobile applications:
- the forms available on the portal, referred in the catalog of customs and tax forms are not in accordance with §37 letter a) of Decree No. 78/2020 [new Window; only Slovak language] of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister of the Slovak Republic for Investment and Informatization on Standards for Public Administration Information Technologies.
Development of Declaration of Accessibility
This declaration was prepared on 12 November 2020.
Evaluation of the compliance of the website with the requirements of Act. No. 95/2019 Coll. [new Window; only Slovak language] on information technology in public administration and relevant implementing rules within the scope of the conditions under the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 [new Window] was carried out by the third party assessment. Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic [new Window] as a competent Authority according to the Act No. 95/2019 Coll. [new Window; only Slovak language] on Information Technologies in Public Administration and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to Act on ITPA) performed mandatory monitoring of the accessibility of the website of the Financial Directorate of the Slovak Republic.
Declaration was last checked on 12 November 2020.
Feedback and contact information
Please do not hesitate to contact us in the case of any problems with the accessibility of the website. Options how to contact us can be found on this page: https://www.financnasprava.sk/en/contact.
The Financial Directorate of the Slovak Republic is administrator and operator of the website.
In case of unsatisfactory responses to suggestions or requests sent in the framework of feedback from a public sector entity sent in accordance with Art. 7. par. 1 letter b) of the European Parliament Directive, please contact the Authority responsible for enforcing the Directive that is the Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic [new Window] on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.